We profusely thank and give a high-five and a big round of applause for those who support independent authors, particularly this one!
- Codevibes Communications and Jean-Pierre Levac, our website designer, troubleshooter, and patient question-answerer of all things Internet. Follow them on Twitter @_codevibes and on Facebook. And tell ’em I sent you.
- Akron Roundtable, a community forum that brings the world to Akron, Ohio.
- Elizabeth Bartz, president and CEO of State & Federal Communications, the nation’s premiere source of information for compliance with laws on government ethics, pay-to-play, lobbying, and political contributions.
- Kent State University, KSU’s College of Communication and Information, its School of Journalism and Mass Communications. and alumni officer Pam Anderson.
- The Housing Hour radio show and hosts Mark Griffith and Kevin Rhea. The Housing Hour is broadcast on 98.7 radio in Eastern Tennessee and offers informative and entertaining content about all aspects of the housing industry. It’s a Realtors’ must! Shows are archived and available on The Housing Hour website.
- Flutterby Books in Hubbard, Ohio. An adorable little book store in Diane Laney Fitzpatrick’s home town, Flutterby was the first book store to stock Home Sweet Homes and hosted her first book signing.
- The Akron Symphony in Akron, Ohio. Diane Laney Fitzpatrick has worked together with the Akron Symphony to raise money for the symphony’s Concerts for Kids program. Diane donated a portion of all sales of Home Sweet Homes to Concerts for Kids during her visit to Akron in July.
- The Hubbard Public Library, Hubbard, Ohio. A big thank-you to the ladies at the Hubbard library for promoting local authors.
- Libraries that support independent authors – The following libraries have accepted donations of Home Sweet Homes: Hubbard Public Library, Hubbard, Ohio; Kent State University Library, Kent, Ohio; Coshocton Library, Coshocton, Ohio; Columbiana Library, Coumbiana, Ohio; Euclid Public Library, Euclid, Ohio; Fairfax County Library, Springfield, Virginia; North Canton Library, North Canton, Ohio; Cary Library, Cary, Illinois; Mount Laurel Library, Mount Laurel, New Jersey; Sparta Library, Sparta, New Jersey; Lexington Library, Lexington, Kentucky; San Francisco Library, San Francisco, California; Westerville Public Library, Westerville, Ohio; Massillon Public Library, Massillon, Ohio; Palm Beach Gardens Library, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; Wellington Library, Wellington, Florida; West Boca Library, Boca Raton, Florida.